We’re an independent financial planning and investment firm located in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
We help our clients create, preserve and protect their personal wealth.
We are independent – we work for our clients, not a large financial institution.
We have a diverse client base exceeding 550 households.
We currently have over $150 Million of liquid investment assets under administration ranging from five to seven figures.
The partners of Howe & Gramlich are seasoned financial professionals, with over 57 years of combined industry experience.
- BSc (UVic, 1993) Economics & Mathematics
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Entered the business in 1993
Specialties: comprehensive financial planning, tax planning, investment management, risk management and estate planning for individuals and business owners
- Specialties: investment management, risk management and estate planning for individuals and business owners
- Entered the business in 1994
- Personal: golfer, gardener, automotive enthusiast
- Specialties: operations, scheduling, customer service/inquiries
- Entered the business in 2006
- Personal: photography & travel enthusiast, chocolate lover
Licensing and affiliations:
- David Howe & David Gramlich are Representatives of Worldsource Financial Management.
- The partners of H&G are licensed Level II Insurance Agents.
- The partners of H&G are members of Advocis (The Financial Advisors Association of Canada).
- David Gramlich is a member of the Financial Planners Standards Council of Canada (FPSCC), the Chartered Life Underwriter Institute, and the Canadian Association of Chartered Financial Consultants.
- Howe & Gramlich Wealth Management shares office space, staff and resources with Little & Davies Insurance and Financial Planning Inc. at our 1845A Fort St. offices.
Mutual funds and related products are offered through Worldsource Financial Management Inc. Other products and services are offered through Howe & Gramlich Wealth Management.